Fall is so close I can smell it. I can also see the apple orchards around my house, so close to being ready for picking. It’s still warm, and school is not yet back in session, but I am so ready for fall. Apple picking is one of those perfect fall family activities. We head to a local orchard, enjoy some cider and a hay ride, then pick a basket of apples to bring home. Then we get to eat them fresh or bake to our hearts content. I also love crafting with apples, and today have rounded up 20 Awesome Apples Crafts for you. Enjoy these beautiful projects and be inspired to start fall with a bang.
20 Awesome Apple Crafts
1. Apple Stamped Pencil Pouches | Yesterday on Tuesday
2. Back to School Button Craft | Laura’s Crafty Life
3. Apple Stamped Gift Bags | Create Craft Love
4. Paper Bag Apple Craft | Crafts by Amanda
5. Glitterized Apples | The Real Thing With the Coake Family
6. Dishwasher Safe Glittery Apple Mug | Club Chica Circle
7. DIY Apple Wall Hanging | Moms and Crafters
8. DIY Flower Pot Apple | Divine Lifestyle
9. Apple Bookmarks | Kids Activities Blog
10. Apple Stamped Banner | Simply Designing With Ashley Phipps
11. Baby Apple Hat | Hopeful Honey
12. DIY Apple Treat Bags | Love the Day
13. Spray Painted Teacher Gift Jar | Mad in Crafts
14. Crochet Apple | Down Grapevine Lane
15. Decoupage Apple Bunting | About Family Crafts
16. Apple Sign for Autumn | Confessions of a New-Old Home Owner
17. Apple Pencil Toppers | Eve of Reduction
18. Candy Apple Teacher Gift | Club Chica Circle
19. Bubble Wrap Apple Stamps | Crafts by Amanda
20. 3-D Apple Magnets | Create Craft Love
Tell me, what’s your favorite kind of apple?
Thanks for visiting!