The other night I received a comment on a post that kind of blew me away; I was nominated by a reader for a Liebster award. I have seen this around the blog world and thought once a while back how cool it would be to be nominated but knew that was a long shot. I guess I still feel like I only reach a handful of people here and there but it turns out you all are actually reading this….and liking it!
Thanks a million to Sandie from Life in Positudiness for the nomination, it truly means so much.
So, what is a Liebster award? I have done a little research and found that this is an award given to bloggers (from fellow bloggers) as a way to show appreciation for one another.
The following rules apply to those who have been nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
What an awesome way to spread the love. These are the questions my nominator posed to me:
Below are 10 blogs that I follow and admire. I tend to keep up with my favs via Facebook and Twitter, and these ladies know how to use social media to engage fans. I also stay up to date via Bloglovin which I used to quantify “less than 200 followers” for the purpose of this award.
And here are 10 questions that I am posing for each of them. I am looking forward to hearing some creative responses.
1. What made you start a blog?
2. What effect has blogging had on your life and your family?
3. Who is your biggest supporter?
4. Where do you write?
5. How do you overcome writer’s block?
6. What is your favorite go to recipe?
7. What did you have for breakfast?
8. What is your favorite season and why?
9. If you could spend a $500 gift card at any one, what store would it be?
10. Better way to connect with your followers; Facebook or Twitter?
Thanks you again Sandie for this nomination and opportunity to spread some blogging love!