A fall drink should have those classic crisp flavors of the season, but that doesn’t mean it has to be heavy or warm. I’m sharing a brandy apple snap fall cocktail today, a crisp cold refreshing drink that tastes like an autumn harvest. Get the recipe below and watch how easy it is to make this drink.
This post may contain affiliate links, view my full disclosure policy.
September is apple season. It’s the time when orchards are bursting with color and flavor. People are bringing home apples by the bushel ready to make pies, crisps and cider. This apple cocktail recipe will fit right in.
This easy recipe blends apple juice and ginger beer with brandy giving it a beautiful balance of sweet and spicy. It’s the perfect drink for a fall day that may not feel quite like fall. You know those days when we wear flannel scarves and boots but it still hits 80 degrees by mid day. We’ve all been there. Cool down with this brandy apple snap.
This drink goes well with a light meal or a sweet fall dessert like these caramel apples. Find more apple recipes here, this collection is put together by a friend who knows a thing or 2 about recipes.
Watch the Brandy Apple Snap Fall Cocktail video
A few variations on this drink.
- Swap the brandy for cognac to change up the flavor. Cognac is brandy but made in France and has a distinctly different taste.
- Substitute thick, fresh apple cider in place of apple juice. This will give your drink texture and be substantially sweeter.
- Sample ginger beer until you find your favorite. Some are more sweet, others heavy on the spicy ginger flavor.
- 1.5 ounces Brandy
- Dash of lime juice
- Apple Juice
- Ginger Beer
- Apple slice for garnish
- In a highball glass combine brandy and lime juice.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in apple juice until the glass is 3/4 full.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with an apple slice.
Try these variations to create your own unique cocktail
- Substitute cognac for brandy
- Substitute fresh apple cider for the apple juice
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pin this cocktail so you can revisit it any time.
If you love fall as much as I do then you are going to want to add this fall drink to your repertoire. Its crisp and refreshing, not too heavy, and blends the flavors of the season perfectly. Make one for yourself, and a couple for your friends this weekend.
If you like this recipe, you will love these.
Enjoy the season with a special fall drink like one of these above. You can browse my cocktail recipe collection to find the perfect drink for you. Want more? Find me on YouTube sharing more cocktails and simple seasonal projects.
What is your go to fall drink?
Thanks for visiting!