I’ve been teasing this tree in my Instagram stories for a month and it’s finally time to share the whole thing with you. My very first colorful white Christmas tree! I am so excited to break out of the traditional mold and add some color to our Christmas decor.
I bought this white tree in October and knew I wanted to dress it up with bright pink purple and blue ornaments. I DIY’d a lot of the elements and added some fun picks and baubles from my favorite craft stores. Take a look at all the details below.
Today’s post is part of the third annual Christmas tree decor blog hop and I am honored to be participating. Thanks to Michelle from Our Crafty Mom for pulling this all together. You can find all the trees in this hop at the end of the post.
Colorful White Christmas Tree
I set up this little tree in my foyer, it’s the first festive decor to greet my guests and so far has put a smile on everyone’s face. This is a 4.5 foot tree but I raised it up on a few blocks to give it some height and make it visible from my front porch.
The tree skirt is an easy DIY made with white flannel and tassel trim. I added some colorful cones with glitter snow on top to fill in the base of the tree.
On the tree I included a variety of ornaments from Michael’s and Walmart as well as DIY paper stars. I used these stars on this tree and our big traditional tree. I’ll have a video up next week showing just how easy these paper stars are to make. I even made a large version to use as a tree topper!
This white tree is much brighter and more modern then the big family tree, but it’s definitely my favorite. I love how bright and fun it is and can’t stop smiling when I walk by.
If you like this tree be sure to pin it!
Now it’s time for more Christmas tree inspiration.
Meet all the bloggers sharing their Christmas tree decor this weekend.
- Christmas Home Tour from Kippi at Home
- Christmas Tree With Traditional And Rustic Colors from Tribe of Burton
- Blue and White Chinoiserie Holiday Tree from Simple Nature Decor
- Colorful White Christmas Tree from Creative Ramblings
- A Farmhouse Style Christmas Tree from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Christmas Trees 2019 from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Red Plaid Christmas Tree from 2 Bees in a Pod
- Christmas Tree Decor from Create and Babble
- DIY Luke 2 Christmas Tree from To Work with My Hands
- How To Decorate A Rustic Neutral Christmas Tree from One Thousand Oaks
- Simple and Elegant Country Class Christmas Tree Redneck Rhapsody
- Traditional Family Christmas Tree from Sustain My Craft Habit
- Christmas Tree Inspiration Ideas from My Life On Kaydeross Creek
- How To Put Ribbon On A Christmas Tree from Upright and Caffeinated
- Beautiful Minimal Christmas Tree Decor from Sonya Burgess
- Christmas Tree Ideas from Welcome to the Woods
- Christmas Tree Decor from Teadoddles
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Celebrate and Decorate
- Rustic Plaid Woodland Christmas Tree from Zucchini Sisters
- A Buffalo Check Flocked Christmas Tree from Weekend Craft
- Cozy Minimal Christmas Tree from Northern Feeling
- A Peppermint Striped Christmas Tree from County Road 407
- Elegant Flocked Christmas Tree With Blue and Silver from Our Crafty Mom
- Fabulous Tree in Blue, Rose Gold and Copper from Across the Boulevard
- Mini Beachmas Tree from My Pinterventures
- Plaid Decorated Christmas Tree from Intelligent Domestications
- Red Truck Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree from Modern on Monticello
- Christmas Tree Decor from Southern Yankee DIY
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from First Day of Home
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips from From House to Home
- Christmas Tree Home Tour from Just That Perfect Piece
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Red Cottage Chronicles
- Farmhouse Inspired Christmas Tree from Daily DIY Life
- Decorated Flocked Christmas Tree With Homemade Ornaments from Thrifted Nest
- Farmhouse Christmas Tree from Domestic Deadline
- Christmas Tree Decor from A Life Unfolding
- Christmas Tree from Oh Fiddle Dee Dee
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas from Happily Ever After, etc.
Thanks for visiting!