This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyMrCoffeeMoments #CollectiveBias
Delicious coffee at home is one of my favorite ways to indulge. I love a good cup of coffee in the morning and a fun craft brew as an afternoon pick me up.
I’ve shared easy coffee house recipes before and today I have one that is perfect for the holiday season. This easy iced peppermint coffee will hit the spot during the busy Christmas season and I’m sharing how to make your own cold foam to top off this drink.
Mr. Coffee ® has always been easy to use, and uncomplicated. A few of the reasons it is America’s #1 coffee maker brand with highest levels of brand awareness. Let me walk you through how the pour over method works.
How to make pour over coffee
The Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over includes an electric gooseneck kettle, dripper, carafe, integrated scale & timer, and instructions built into one seamless system. You can brew 2, 4 or 6 cups of coffee to fit your recipe and the integrated step by step on screen guide will walk you through the pour over process. Hover over the image below to purchase and start brewing delicious coffee soon!
Easy Pour Over Coffee
Start by heating up filtered water in the kettle. The screen will tell you when it’s at the optimal temperature.
Next, turn on the scale and add the pot. Then the on screen guide will help you select the right size and weigh the grounds as you add them. The right ratio of water and grounds will make the perfect cup of coffee.
Now it’s time to add the water. The gooseneck kettle allows you to pour water without splashing and the on screen guide directs you to add the perfect amount at just the tight time.
That is how you make the perfect cup of coffee using the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over. If you know a coffee lover, this is the gift to get this holiday season. Head to Pick one up for yourself and for that coffee lover on your list.
Now that you know how to make the perfect cup of coffee, let me show you how to turn it into a delicious iced peppermint coffee with cold foam.
A few tips for making the best iced coffee drinks.
- Cold foam can be made a few ways. In the recipe below I use a bullet type blender. You can also use a handheld frother or a mason jar with a tight seal. Skim milk will create a rich lofty foam using any of these methods.
- To sweeten this recipe, try adding a little vanilla extract to the coffee itself or some whipped cream after pouring the cold foam.
- Making coffee ice cubes ahead of time and keeping them in your freezer allows you to have a rich and delicious iced coffee any time. Using these instead of regular cubes helps maintain a bold coffee flavor.
- Peppermint flavored coffee grounds
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 1 candy cane
- Make a pot of coffee using the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over. Fill an ice cube tray with coffee and freeze.
- Fill a glass with the coffee ice cubes.
- Make a second pot of coffee and pour it over the ice to fill the glass.
To make the cold foam
- Add 1/2 cup skim milk to a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Pour this foam over the coffee and spoon remaining foam on top.
- Top with crushed candy canes.
- Enjoy immediately.
Coffee ice cubes keep your drink at full strength and won't water it down. This cold foam recipe adds a smooth creamy texture to any coffee drink. Be sure to use skim milk for the best results.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g
Pin this recipe and share it with your coffee loving friends.
This iced peppermint coffee is the perfect afternoon pick me up. It’s a great companion to gift wrapping or tree decorating too!
Invite some friends over for a holiday get together and make a batch of these drinks. Coffee has a way of bringing people together and it’s the perfect drink to spur great conversation.
What kind of coffee would you make with a Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over?
Thanks for visiting!