This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeijerCoffeeCreamerBundle #CollectiveBias
A warm and cozy coffee drink is a staple this time of year. Nothing wards off the chill of fall quite like a hot cup of coffee. You could head to a coffee house and order something, or you could stay in your PJ’s and make this delicious Cafe Mocha at home. I have a recipe for you that is so easy to make by bundling up creamer and coffee to create something amazing.
I am all about making coffee and coffee drinks at home. It’s so much easier to make my own than head out with my kids just for coffee. When I make this cafe mocha at home I know exactly what’s in it and can enjoy every last sip relishing in the fact that I made it all by myself. It really does have that creamy coffee house taste and warm cozy finish.
Any good coffee drink starts with smooth high-quality coffee. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee provides a positive boost you expect from your coffee and is available in a variety of formats, blends, and flavors. I brewed Dunkin’ Donuts coffee in my coffee pot and used that as the base for this Cafe Mocha. In addition to smooth delicious coffee, I used extra rich and creamy Land O Lakes® Buttercream Style Half & Half. The simple goodness of half & half, made with an extra rich blend of real milk and cream is truly indulgence done right. I bundled up my coffee and creamer from Meijer to make this recipe.
I blended the Land O Lakes® Buttercream Style Half & Half with a packet of hot cocoa mix to make the mocha for this recipe.
Once the coffee and mocha were mixed together I topped this drink with whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings. You can easily make chocolate shavings using a regular kitchen peeler and a square of your favorite dark chocolate.
This cafe mocha is seriously easy to make and is the perfect drink to enjoy on a cool fall morning. Or as an afternoon pick me up before you head onto a busy evening with kids.
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1 packet hot cocoa
- 1 square dark chocolate, shavings
- Whipped Cream to taste
- Brew coffee and fill a mug about 3/4 full.
- In a microwave save glass container warm Land O Lakes® Buttercream Style Half & Half for 30 seconds, then whisk in 1 envelope of hot cocoa mix.
- Pour the hot cocoa into the coffee then top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 364Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 7g
You can get everything you need to make this Cafe Mocha at Meijer and save over $5 using these m-perks offers
- $0.75 off any Folgers coffee product (excluding Instant) – offer valid through 11/1
- 5% off any Dunkin’ Donuts product – offer valid through 12/2
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 32 oz. Creamer products – offer valid through 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 48 oz. Creamer products – offer valid through 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 Land O Lakes® Creamer products – offer valid through 11/1
I know you are going to give this recipe a try. Tell me, when is your favorite time of day to enjoy a delicious coffee treat?
Thanks for visiting!