Do you remember the anticipation and joy of Valentine’s Day in school? Making and signing all those cute paper cards, handing them to friends, and digging through your box to see what you got. Such good times. Today I’m sharing a cute bubble Valentine to make for your child’s Valentine’s Day party that will get them just as excited as you used to be for the holiday.
This post may contain affiliate links, view my full disclosure policy here.
There are so many ways to share a Valentine. From a simple handwritten note to an elaborate pop up card, Valentines come in all shapes and sizes. My daughter is a big fan of the ones that come with candy or a toy and loves a funny card too.
I am loving my Cricut Explore Air 2, you can learn how to get started with your machine and craft along with me. Last month I made spa favor bags for my daughter’s birthday party! Now we’re moving on to Valentine’s Day and making some fun cards for a class party.
My youngest wanted a colorful funny card and loves the idea of sharing bubbles with her friends.
You can make these Valentine’s using your Cricut. Don’t have one yet? Check out all the machines and read on to see how fun they are to use.
Use this file to get started then follow the steps below to assemble these cute bubble Valentines.
- Blue cardstock
- White cardstock
- Rainblow stripe cardstock
- Mini bubble wands
- Open this file in Cricut Design Space and Make it.
- Cut the large label from blue cardstock.
- Load a Cricut pen into the machine along with white cardstock and make the second piece of the design.
- Remove the pieces from the mat.
- Cut a small piece of rainbow stripe paper and use a tape roller to adhere it behind the hearts on the white rectangle.
- Punch 2 small holes on the right side of the white rectangle. Thread twine through the holes and attach a mini bubble wand by tying a knot around it.
- Use the tape roller to adhere the white rectangle with the bubbles attached to the blue cardstock label.
Have your child sign his or her name in the space at the bottom and deliver these to friends and classmates.
This bubble Valentine has space on the bottom for a signature so your little one can add her name and a note. Make a big batch of these, add some bubble wands, and you are set for a classroom Valentine’s Day party.
If you like this project be sure to pin it.
More Valentine’s Day crafts
Thanks for visiting!