Welcome to the last installment of our Spring Craft Blog Hop. I am so glad you are here. I am sharing a video round-up of some of my favorite DIY Mother’s Day Gifts to inspire you. Take a look then link up your Spring Crafts below.
Be sure to visit these fabulous blogs to see the full tutorials for the Mother’s Day Gifts I featured.
Double Mother’s Day Super Special Gifts from Titi Crafty
Great Moms Get Promoted to Grandmas Mother’s Day Gift from Unoriginal Mom
Family Map from Julie is Coco and Cocoa
Mother’s Day Photo Block Gift from Home Made Interest
Mother’s Day Keepsake Box from Ribbons and Glue
I am gifting a pillow to my Mom this year (shh don’t tell her!) You can see all the details by clicking on the picture.
This is the third in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from March 18th – May 25th and will be the longest and biggest of the hops. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects Easter, recycled crafts, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo or a General Spring theme.
Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post and have it shared on 19 blogs!
Meet all 19 hosts!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity
- Jessica @Live Randomly Simple
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications
- Tee @Beauteeful Living
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes
- Marlys @This and That
- Christie @Sparkles of Sunshine
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings
- Shana @Technotini
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide
- Kimberly @Five Little Chefs
- Laurie @My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Roxanne @The Honeycomb Home
- Sofia @Fun with a Message
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 – Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, May Day, recycled crafts, or a General Spring theme
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fits the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.