This rainbow fruit pizza is fun to make and the perfect blend of healthy and delicious, a treat your whole family will love.
My children love fresh fruit. I don’t know why this surprises me so much, but most days they would take a ripe strawberry over a piece of candy. As long as I keep fresh fruit in the house, they will eat it. This week, we got creative with our favorite fruit and made this easy and delicious rainbow fruit pizza. Just a few simple ingredients to create this pretty dish. It makes a great appetizer or party food too.
This rainbow fruit pizza is made with a simple crescent roll crust and cream cheese topping. The topping is lightly sweetened, but not too much. The fresh ripe fruit adds the perfect amount of sweetness to this recipe.
Watch this video for all the details
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Assorted fruit, peeled and sliced
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet and bake according to the package directions.
- Cool the crust completely on a wire rack, then cut into a half circle or rainbow shape.
- Top the crust with the cream cheese topping.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the pizza to make a rainbow.
- Cut and serve immediately.
This rainbow fruit pizza is a crowd pleaser. You can customize it with fruit that your family and guests enjoy. Get the kids involved too, let them arrange the fruit on the pizza for a creation all their own.
What would you put on your fruit pizza?
Thanks for visiting!