What’s a summer party without festive food and drinks? Something cool, fruity and delicious always hits the spot on a warm summer day. Today I put together an easy layered frozen drink for the Fourth of July. This patriotic frozen drink looks fancy but requires very little prep. Get the full cocktail recipe below and make this for your summer party.
This post contains affiliate links, view my full disclosure policy here.
Watch the full video and learn how easy it is to make a layered frozen drink.
- Daily's Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail pouch
- Daily's Pina Colada cocktail pouch
- Blue Cocktail Sugar
- Following the directions on the Daily's cocktail pouches, freeze them until they form a slush, typically 8 hours.
- Dip 2 tall glasses in blue cocktail sugar to coat the rim.
- Pour half of the strawberry frozen pouch into each glass and filling halfway, use a spoon to push into the glass as needed.
- Pour half of the Pina Colada frozen pouch on top of the strawberry in each glass.
- Top with a skewer of fresh blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Serving Size:1 glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300 Total Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 16mg Carbohydrates: 73g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 68g Protein: 1g
These Daily’s pouches are really easy to use and you can buy them at any grocery store, just freeze for a few hours then pour the frozen cocktail into a glass. After you try out this red white and blue drink, get creative with all the colors and flavors available and make some pretty and delicious layered cocktails. The key to making a distinct layered cocktail is slowly pouring the first layer into the glass and using a spoon to flatten out the top. Next, scoop the white layer gently on top of the erd to create a line between the two colors. The blue cocktail sugar adds a nice color layer to the top of the glass.
For your Fourth of July party keep these cocktail pouches frozen in a cooler and make personalized drinks for each guest on the spot. Just freeze them the day before so they are ready to drink. Lay out fresh fruit, blue cocktail sugar, and fun umbrellas and let guests get creative with their drinks. Because these pouches are just grab and go, you can step out from behind the bar and really enjoy your summer party.
Looking for more fun summer cocktails? You’ll want to try these.
What will you be serving this Fourth of July?
Thanks for visiting!
Simple lemon fruit tarts perfect for a summer party
Simple summer treat, and water games for the whole family