- 2 wood slices
- Craft Stick
- White paint
- White glitter
- Red ribbon
- Brown ribbon
- Hot glue
- Paint brush
- Begin by painting one side of each wood slice white.
- While still wet, sprinkle glitter over the white paint.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach the wood slices to a craft stick about a quarter inch apart.
- Attach a piece of brown ribbon to the back with hot glue, this will be the ornament hanger.
- Wrap a piece of red ribbon around the space between the two wood slices and secure with hot glue to make a scarf for the snowman.
Nutcracker Christmas Tree Decorating | Remodelaholic
Copper Christmas Ornaments | From House to Home
DIY Rustic Carved Wood Ornaments | Ugly Duckling House
Snowman Globe Ornaments | Kailyn Williamson
Dollar Store Snow Globe Ornaments | Our Crafty Mom
Wood Disc Ornaments | Everyday Party Magazine
Button Christmas Ornaments | Girl Just DIY
Handlettered Ornaments 3 Ways | Lemon Thistle
Wood Slice Snowman Ornament | Creative Ramblings
Mini Wreath Ornaments | Love Create Celebrate
Buffalo Plaid Ornaments | Leap of Faith Crafting
Easy DIY Geometric Ornaments | Practical and Pretty
7 Cheap and Easy Christmas Ornaments | Toolbox Divas
Macrame Ornaments | Frazzled JOY
Grapevine Christmas Wreaths | Grace in My Space
DIY Apple Candle Village | Life on Summerhill
Festive DIY Christmas Card Holder | Red Cottage Chronicles
Lettered Tree Sign | Smiling Colors
Modern Christmas Wreath | Sister’s What!
Reversible Holiday Easel | Queen Bee of Honey Dos
Pretty Decorative Clothespins | Sustain My Craft Habit
DIY Wooden Triangle Christmas Tree | Adventures of a DIY Mom
You can find these tutorials on YouTube in the Creative Christmas Challenge playlist, watch and be inspired!
Thanks for visiting!