Have you ever viewed or shared a video on social media? Something that caught your eye and you just had to share it with your friends and followers. Maybe you even tagged your BFF in the comments because you knew she had to see it.
These are the types of videos that go viral on social media!
- They catch the readers attention
- They are short, sweet and to the point
- The reader cannot resist sharing or commenting on the post
I am going to share with you all my tips and nitty gritty technical details for creating short, powerful videos that have the potential to go viral and grow your reader base. This FREE webinar is packed with all the information you need to start creating videos or hon your existing skills.
I am a craft and DIY blogger. These videos work perfectly in my niche and will probably work in yours too. If you can come up with a tutorial for something (recipe, kids project, design, craft or anything!) you can create a video for it.
- I share simple crafts, projects and gift ideas with my fans in videos that are typically less than 1 minute with no words.
- I create easy to follow eye-catching tutorials that don’t exceed the viewers attention span.
- I create videos people want to share with friends because they can’t keep this awesomeness to themselves!
Here are a few I have shared on Facebook that are still shared daily even months after the original post.
See the Facebook post and up to date views here
See the original Facebook post and up to date views here
This webinar will show you, step by step, how to easily create your own short powerful videos that will wow your fans and keep them coming back for more.
This webinar will be available for a limited time beginning Saturday March 12, 2016. Sign up now and the link will be emailed directly to you.
If you are excited about this webinar and creating free viral videos, share this awesome opportunity!
Read the latest from Creative Ramblings here